Tiger TribeHand Lettering - Learn. Experiment. Create
Are you ready to become a lettering legend? Hand Lettering - Learn. Experiment. Create is a fun step-by-step guide for letter-loving tweens.
Hand lettering is a visual art form where letters, words and phrases are drawn by hand, creating unique designs to tell a story.
This engaging set is designed by a talented lettering artist and provides everything you need to master the craft, including an introduction to lettering theory, creative techniques and practice drills, beautifully illustrated visual instructions, along with all the drawing tools needed to create lettering masterpieces. The kit also provides guidance and ideas for finding your own style and ways to incorporate mood and personality into lettering.
Hand lettering is great for school and craft projects, handmade gifts and cards (think bookmarks, inspirational wall art), and next level journalling. Young letterers are encouraged to take the time to practice the techniques demonstrated in the guide, using the lettering pad included. The kit is compact and portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Challenges older kids to master the art of hand lettering, using step-by step visual lessons
- Perfect for school and craft projects, handmade gifts and journalling
- Unplugged, battery and screen-free portable play
- Includes a full colour, 32 page lettering guide, 1 x 40 page lettering pad (with lined/dotted grid pages), 1 x retractable mechanical pencil, 1 x duo tip marker, 3 x two tip markers (brush/fineline)
- Packaged neatly in sturdy, magnetic-seal storage box
- Great for gifting
- Suitable age 8+