This from the inventor:
From one month old, my daughter experienced bad teething pain, up every 1/2 hour, 3 teeth before 3 months. I did all I could by trying to apply pain relief gels / oils and granules directly to the source of the pain but I just couldn’t get past her front teeth without constantly getting bitten. For those that have gone through this process before, you already know how painful a single bite can be.
I could not find anything on the market that could help me to get past those first few teeth and massage the teething gel to my daughter’s sore gums without getting badly bitten. So when I gave birth to my second daughter Coco, Matchstick Monkey was born!
Fun soft textured teether:
- Made from soft, safe silicone
- Handles are thin enough for your little ones to hold and use from a young age
- Toothbrush Bumps soft & kind to your baby’s gums
- A hygenic approach to applying teething products
- Gets to the source of the pain helping sooth sore gums
- Dishwasher safe & freezer friendly
- Perfect training toothbrush to massage the gums
- Perfect for small hands looking for something to hold with ease