Bright StartJohn Deere Gator - 3 Ways to Play Walker
Who doesn't love a Gator ride? Now baby can rip and roar in his very own utility vehicle. fueled by little feet and baby-power! This amazing 3 in 1 walker for baby supports both pre-walkers and more experienced walkers. Two can play at once! One baby can play in normal walker mode to encourage gross motor skills and more advanced walkers can use the push-behind mode to plow ahead. To use in push-behind mode, simply lift the push bar and remove the vehicle from the walker base. A high seat back provides comfort and support for baby. For even more fun, remove the steering wheel play station for seated play or on-the-go fun.
In any of its 3 modes, baby will "steer" right into imaginative play with the authentic John Deere Gator sounds, lights, gear shifter, steering wheel and the look of this rugged utility walker. It is safety enhanced with rubber feet that "brake" and a sturdy frame. When playtime is over, the walker is easy to wipe clean and it folds up for storage. Make the fun last even longer by adjusting the walker frame to three different height positions to keep little toes at the perfect height. With this John Deere walker, you and baby are going to have a field day!
• Suitable from 6 months (when the baby is able to sit up) to approx. 12 months
• Maximum weight 12kgs
• 3 ways to play: normal walker mode; push behind mode; push behind and baby in walk (parent supervision is required)
• Authentic John Deere details and sounds
• 3 height positions to grow with baby
• Folds easily for storage and portability
• Fabric seat – machine wash the fabric seat in cold water
• 3 x AA batteries required, not included