B.BoxSilicone Snack Cups
These silicone snack cups have been designed to fit inside the b.box lunch-box and mini lunch-box to create additional compartments for added variety. The cups can be used at full size or folded down to suit lunch-box compartments (and appetites!) Ideal for separating and containing bite size foods, soggy crackers and runaway grapes will be a thing of the past.
The multi-purpose silicone snack cups can also be used separately from the lunch-box; as a cup and lid for snacks or dips and other little bits or as baking molds so you can take your baked goods like muffins or quiches from oven to freezer to lunch-box. Now that’s clever!
So handy and versatile, use the silicone snacks cups to mix it up for a wholesome lunch and reduce reliance on individually wrapped snacks and single use items. Made from quality, food grade silicone the snack cups are dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe. Each pack contains two snack cups (or one base and one lid).
- create additional compartments in your lunch-box for greater snack variety
- keep different foods separate, and contained, for less mess
- unique fold-able silicone creates different size options
- ideal for bento and whole-foods lunch-boxes – use in the non-sealed sections of your b.box lunch-box
- use as a standalone container with lid
- oven and microwave safe – bake snacks directly in cups then add to lunch-boxes
- reduce reliance on single use items
- volume capacity – base 150 ml, lid 170 ml
- food grade silicone, BPA free
- cardboard header and poly bag packaging
Care and Use:
- We recommend using your silicone snack cups at full height only in the non-sealed sections of your b.box lunch-box (long section and sandwich section) and mini lunch-box (long section only).
- In the sealed sections, use snack cups folded down.
- Using snack cups at full height in the sealed sections can interfere with the leak-proof seals. Plus, it makes the lid a little harder to clip closed for younger children.